Rep, Dem, Other?
Let me preface with I'm not going to tell you who to vote for. But even as a religious conservative I think I can predict our next president (at least they have it to lose). Rep or Dem there are no conservatives running (on the national level that have a chance), or currently in the head office for that matter, so my vote won't be decided for a while and likely won't matter except to me.
But, vote for them or not, I don't think the Rep's have a chance this fall, and for good reason. That is unless the Dems choose the lady who is the epitome of the person that says what the crowd at the time wants to hear. Then they might have some competition since she carries so much baggage. The Dems are currently tied, but I predict that the scent of B.O. will waft through the air come November and into January.
Then again I was surprised he didn't take Oklahoma, so maybe I shouldn't be commenting on politics.
But, vote for them or not, I don't think the Rep's have a chance this fall, and for good reason. That is unless the Dems choose the lady who is the epitome of the person that says what the crowd at the time wants to hear. Then they might have some competition since she carries so much baggage. The Dems are currently tied, but I predict that the scent of B.O. will waft through the air come November and into January.
Then again I was surprised he didn't take Oklahoma, so maybe I shouldn't be commenting on politics.
My hubby read somewhere that Obama will likely have trouble in the southern (read old slavery) states, because he is black. There is apparently still a LOT of racism in the south. And then he took GA... so that theory is shot in the foot.
I personally think the best guy dropped out a long time ago. Now, I don't know what to think. I know whom I voted for on Super Tuesday... and they don't have a chance either.
Posted by
Chelf |
2/11/2008 9:26 AM