« Home | I knew I wasn't alone » | Kid Profiles » | Christmas in 30 sec » | Jinger Bells » | December Portraits » | Ice Creamed » | Drake's 2nd Birthday » | How do you... » | Caribbean Vacation pt 2 » | I guess » 

Thursday, January 31, 2008 

Tag

A Game of Tag


Well, ok Kim. I was getting kinda jealous since no one had picked me yet.

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

I choose the 5 random things:

1. We had chocolate pudding one day for lunch in 3rd grade and everyone said they didn't like it and didn't eat it and they were all like "eww that was gross", but I secretly liked it and ate mine.
2. I would like to start my own side business some day.
3. Skiing is my second most favorite thing to do even though I rarely get to go.
4. I know I'm not very smart, but at least I'm educated (and know the difference).
5. Would love to take our kids to Italy/Europe when they get older.

Now I tag Mike, Dustin, Tim, Chris, & Kim