« Home | December Portraits » | Ice Creamed » | Drake's 2nd Birthday » | How do you... » | Caribbean Vacation pt 2 » | I guess » | Caribbean Vacation pt 1 » | That's a no-no Drake... » | Generational Note... » | Minor Updates »
11:46 AM | Permalink
That is awesome, I love the Jinger Bells! It is interesting to hear what kids hear!
Posted by Melanie | 12/24/2007 7:35 PM
That is hilarious! And even more funny is Drake tearing the cereal box apart looking for some food. Don't ya'll feed that boy? Too cute!
Posted by KT | 12/27/2007 6:16 AM
 
That is awesome, I love the Jinger Bells! It is interesting to hear what kids hear!
Posted by
Melanie |
12/24/2007 7:35 PM
That is hilarious! And even more funny is Drake tearing the cereal box apart looking for some food. Don't ya'll feed that boy? Too cute!
Posted by
KT |
12/27/2007 6:16 AM