« Home | Ice Creamed » | Drake's 2nd Birthday » | How do you... » | Caribbean Vacation pt 2 » | I guess » | Caribbean Vacation pt 1 » | That's a no-no Drake... » | Generational Note... » | Minor Updates » | More Progress » 

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 

December Portraits

Friday, on Drakes birthday we went to Portrait Innovations and even though they were booked till past Christmas and lost our reservation they fit us in.

Labels:

Cute pics...I tried to get ours done there, but when I called Dec 1st they said they were booked until the 19th which was too late for what we needed! Portrait Innovations definently is the place for pics this season!

Well they did lose our reservation so I was wondering how hard it would be to just show up acting like it was time for your slot and then see if they could fit you in!

Post a Comment