Kid Profiles
A benchmark for us to keep for future years:
Claire
Favorite food: ice cream, and "tasty" (frosting)
Favorite drink: "spicy drink" (soda)
Favorite color: pink
Favorite pastime: pretend face-painting, pushing Drake in the play stroller, helping Daddy cook
Famous for: finding a "best friend" anyplace we go, showing off her ballet skills, and stopping traffic with her good looks
Favorite place: Mommy's bed
Favorite activity: going for a walk, going to school, church or to the store
Favorite toy: baby
Favorite movie: Aristocats
When I grow up I want to be: a mommy like Mommy
Biggest problem: being scared when I go to bed
First in 2007: big girl bike with training wheels
Quote: "Drake, please don't do that"
Favorite book: Skippyjonjones
Favorite song: Jesus Loves Me
Person most wants to be like: Anna (her cousin)
Biggest fear: thunder and lightning
Nickname: Claire-bear
Drake
Favorite food: anything in front of him, and "canny" (candy)
Favorite drink: "jute" (juice)
Favorite color: blue
Favorite pastime: Cuddling with "lowbie" (lovie-his blankie), and being tickled
Famous for: at mealtime being able to get everything on his plate in his mouth at one time, big manly-sized hugs, and forehead constantly has a bruise on it
Favorite place: being loose in the car
Favorite activity: destruction of any sort, "boo-ball", sometimes "skit-ball"(basketball)
Favorite toy: "Speed"(Lightning McQueen) race track and cars
Favorite movie: Blue's Clues
When I grow up I want to be: wild west cowboy with "pinch" shooters
Biggest problem: trying to see if anyone will let him watch Blue's Clues
First in 2007: pee pee in the potty
Quote: "I sorry sissy"
Favorite book: anything with a blue cover or a truck on it
Favorite song: Blue's Clues theme song
Person most wants to be like: Claire
Biggest fear: anything prickly makes him shudder
Nickname: Handsome
Claire
Favorite food: ice cream, and "tasty" (frosting)Favorite drink: "spicy drink" (soda)
Favorite color: pink
Favorite pastime: pretend face-painting, pushing Drake in the play stroller, helping Daddy cook
Famous for: finding a "best friend" anyplace we go, showing off her ballet skills, and stopping traffic with her good looks
Favorite place: Mommy's bed
Favorite activity: going for a walk, going to school, church or to the store
Favorite toy: baby
Favorite movie: Aristocats
When I grow up I want to be: a mommy like Mommy
Biggest problem: being scared when I go to bed
First in 2007: big girl bike with training wheels
Quote: "Drake, please don't do that"
Favorite book: Skippyjonjones
Favorite song: Jesus Loves Me
Person most wants to be like: Anna (her cousin)
Biggest fear: thunder and lightning
Nickname: Claire-bear
Drake
Favorite food: anything in front of him, and "canny" (candy)Favorite drink: "jute" (juice)
Favorite color: blue
Favorite pastime: Cuddling with "lowbie" (lovie-his blankie), and being tickled
Famous for: at mealtime being able to get everything on his plate in his mouth at one time, big manly-sized hugs, and forehead constantly has a bruise on it
Favorite place: being loose in the car
Favorite activity: destruction of any sort, "boo-ball", sometimes "skit-ball"(basketball)
Favorite toy: "Speed"(Lightning McQueen) race track and cars
Favorite movie: Blue's Clues
When I grow up I want to be: wild west cowboy with "pinch" shooters
Biggest problem: trying to see if anyone will let him watch Blue's Clues
First in 2007: pee pee in the potty
Quote: "I sorry sissy"
Favorite book: anything with a blue cover or a truck on it
Favorite song: Blue's Clues theme song
Person most wants to be like: Claire
Biggest fear: anything prickly makes him shudder
Nickname: Handsome
That's a great idea. I may have to steal that one. Especially since the blog is now my scrapbook. I had to look back one time to see when Carson hit a certain milestone. Good to keep.
Posted by
Unknown |
1/05/2008 8:47 PM
Hey girl,
It's Montie. I have missed you so much. Your children are adorable. I listened to the jingle bells video. They are just precious. You are very blessed. i just started my blog. I hope we can stay in touch a little more often now. We are getting ready to leave SC and move to Virginia. It is a great place for yall to come visit.... Busch Gardens, DC, Virginia beach. Please think about it. Love you from far away, Montie
Posted by
Montie |
1/16/2008 7:22 AM
We really need to do some catching up! I can't wait to see that blog!!!!!!!Love, Amy
Posted by
Unknown |
1/17/2008 7:51 PM