« Home | Drake's 2nd Birthday » | How do you... » | Caribbean Vacation pt 2 » | I guess » | Caribbean Vacation pt 1 » | That's a no-no Drake... » | Generational Note... » | Minor Updates » | More Progress » | This Old House » 

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 

Ice Creamed

Well, we got off better than most of our neighbors. And I'm glad we removed two bradford pear trees from the front of the house this fall or they would have likely fallen as well. I don't believe we have any roof damage except for the guttering the other branch messed up (hopefully I won't cause any getting that limb off).

I think our neighbor next to us got the worst of it in our area unfortunately. Her lot will never look the same. Living in a wooded area, it was kinda cool to be outside and listen (then turn and watch) to the constant crack and crash of all the limbs.
 
Posted by Picasa