New but Old
We got our pics back that we took with the SLR and they were in B&W film. Many were taken in June so that's where they are in our smugmug site (just click on the pic).
We always get the digital photo CD now at CVS when we get film prints developed since it's fairly cheap compared to the time it would take me to scan each of the prints and its of better quality. I've been wanting to scan all our old negatives to get digital prints, I just haven't found a service yet I will try. Walmart would be ideal and cheap but I've not been impressed with their digital pics so far.
Claire seems to be getting more and more talkative now too. It's all mostly jibberish but it is fun to listen to.
We always get the digital photo CD now at CVS when we get film prints developed since it's fairly cheap compared to the time it would take me to scan each of the prints and its of better quality. I've been wanting to scan all our old negatives to get digital prints, I just haven't found a service yet I will try. Walmart would be ideal and cheap but I've not been impressed with their digital pics so far.
Claire seems to be getting more and more talkative now too. It's all mostly jibberish but it is fun to listen to.
