Good-Boy
During all the hoopla of the 4th and the block parties mentioned earlier, numerous dogs (if I can take a cue from the 2 I know) were tramatized by the wizzing and banging of the fireworks. One happened to get out of their yard evidently so yesterday morning Amy called me at work and said there was a black lab in the back yard and it wasn't Edie. She thought it was female and called around, no luck. I went home for lunch and saw it was a boy and very friendly (she had only seen it lying down). Hmm, someone must have put him back there thinking it was Edie on the loose. Didn't want to keep him so I created a few flyers to post in the area after work.
After work was our official sonogram. We entered the room and Claire was watching the screen and eating cheerio's like it was a movie. First image clearly showed, It's a Boy! Huzzaaah! We'd had one earlier that told us that too so we were prepared and now have confirmation (plus everything still developing great). Amy's not going to know what to do since she had 3 sisters. Glad we've got a few months to get ready for him and pick out a name. Wow, a dad again, and this time to a boy. One of each, playing, swimming, skiing, sports, cars, school, marriage, it all flashes by just like when we first saw Claire.
After we got home I went out to put up the posters for the lost dog. Literally as I was putting up the first one, someone drove by and stopped and asked about it and said she'd seen a sign in another addition. It was him. Thankfully, as I don't think I would've wanted to handle two boys at once.
After work was our official sonogram. We entered the room and Claire was watching the screen and eating cheerio's like it was a movie. First image clearly showed, It's a Boy! Huzzaaah! We'd had one earlier that told us that too so we were prepared and now have confirmation (plus everything still developing great). Amy's not going to know what to do since she had 3 sisters. Glad we've got a few months to get ready for him and pick out a name. Wow, a dad again, and this time to a boy. One of each, playing, swimming, skiing, sports, cars, school, marriage, it all flashes by just like when we first saw Claire.
After we got home I went out to put up the posters for the lost dog. Literally as I was putting up the first one, someone drove by and stopped and asked about it and said she'd seen a sign in another addition. It was him. Thankfully, as I don't think I would've wanted to handle two boys at once.