« Home | VBS & Prayer » | Claire's Career Path » | Smugmug » | In the News » | Odds & Ends » | Self Heating Coffee » | Good-Boy » | Bruised forehead » | Fozzy Bear » | She's a Lady » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 

Lunch time

[Post filler] I don't think I'm supposed to eat today. Usually I like to get out of the office at lunch. Today with a big workload I decided to bring my lunch (SmartOnes - a step up from tv dinners). So I waited till 12 to eat but then heard our microwave in the office was broke. Great, a reason to go out to eat and I'm hungry, but the adult lunchable was still in the office fridge. So I ended up taking it downstairs to a building break area where there was a microwave. Upon returning three floors to my desk, I realize I have no utensils. Doh! I knew that the last time I ate in too. I still looked everywhere, but all I have are a bag full of plastic knives, the ones left over from a bag of spoons, forks, and knives. Having eaten Chinese this past weekend I thought well, the knives are kind of like chopsticks and I guess I have no choice. Thankfully it wasn't soup (but then I could just drink that). The knife being half the width of a fork, I take much smaller bites, and it probably looks a little silly. But it is working as I sit here typing and eating "fajita chicken supreme" with my white, plastic knife, wondering who really cares about this pointless topic. Risley Ramblings at its finest I tells ya!