VBS & Prayer
Last night was our final night of Claire's first VBS and I think she's still of the age where not much matters except her paci and a drink. We did happen to get her pic in front of Goliath's legs though. As I stand next to them and compare my height, it's almost to scale of what she is seeing of us everyday.On another note, I'm asking you to pray for some friends of ours, the Gee's. Their son Kaden has had numerous heart surgeries this year and he was just born in January. His condition is one to where they are doing a lot of world firsts here at OU's Children's Hospital. They've had many ups and downs understandably. They really need your prayers, and if you would like to help them out in some way either through your church or work you can contact the Edmond Church of Christ at 405-341-3353 or email.
You can see more at his very good site. And hospital updates are available at his home site.