On the Move
Well at least we'll give it a try, but I'm not too hopeful in this market and now that schools already started.
www.1977LariatTrail.com [virtual tour]
MLS Property Detail sheet
Zillow listing
Hmm, is it not a good idea to link your address and inside contents of your home with your blog? I guess there are other means of getting that info if you really wanted it. Too, it doesn't really matter since I'm here all day every day...along with our dog...and my shotgun :-). Just a sec, I'll be right back, those neighborhood kids are on my lawn again...
www.1977LariatTrail.com [virtual tour]
MLS Property Detail sheet
Zillow listing
Hmm, is it not a good idea to link your address and inside contents of your home with your blog? I guess there are other means of getting that info if you really wanted it. Too, it doesn't really matter since I'm here all day every day...along with our dog...and my shotgun :-). Just a sec, I'll be right back, those neighborhood kids are on my lawn again...
Labels: home for sale