« Home | Greetings From Nicaragua! » | Dancing Away » | Happy Birthday Claire! » | May is over » | Their Father's Children » | I see the future » | Parable of the Sower » | Real Life » | Fighting Sandman » | Growing up » 

Monday, June 18, 2007 

Milestones


This past weekend was pretty busy with trying to catch up from being gone for a week as well. Friday (I think) we headed off to Penn Square for some small shopping and ended up at the movies there watching Shrek 3 with the kids. It was Drake's first and he did alright but was getting fidgety at the end. Saturday we got portraits done early and then off to a noon time wedding and then back to mow during a break in the rain. Thankfully, as soon as I finished trimming it started to rain again.