We went to Tulsa...
Thursday Amy and I finally got to go see Transformers. Let me just say I walked out with a smile on my face. I mean c'mon it's fighting robots and my childhood all wrapped up into one. I was happy to see that Peter Cullen again did Optimus Prime. I looked him up and no wonder his voice is so, familiar. He did voices for nearly every popular cartoon in the mid-80's from Duck Tales to Dungeons and Dragons (Venger) to Rainbow Bright. Yeah that last one was for my sister.
Saturday our family met in Tulsa (half-way point) to celebrate my mom's birthday at the Aquarium and then went across the street to Tulsa's Riverwalk Crossing. It is very nice. Worth the trip for a different view, good shopping, and some nice restaurants, plus a theater. We ate at Los Cabos which was some of the best Tex-Mex I'd had. Besides the food they had a good mariachi band and of course our own entertainment of the kids.
Saturday our family met in Tulsa (half-way point) to celebrate my mom's birthday at the Aquarium and then went across the street to Tulsa's Riverwalk Crossing. It is very nice. Worth the trip for a different view, good shopping, and some nice restaurants, plus a theater. We ate at Los Cabos which was some of the best Tex-Mex I'd had. Besides the food they had a good mariachi band and of course our own entertainment of the kids.