« Home | Happy Birthday Claire! » | May is over » | Their Father's Children » | I see the future » | Parable of the Sower » | Real Life » | Fighting Sandman » | Growing up » | Cookie Monsters » | Sweet Dreams » 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 

Dancing Away

 

Claire went to her first dance class last night. It was kind of amazing that when we gave her the balet shoes yesterday she knew exactly what they were for and twirled around the house.

So today I leave for Nicaragua for a week. Last night around 7 I was showering so I could go to the store and I had Drake since Amy was with Claire at dance class. I stepped out and saw Drake but couldn't find my glasses that were on the counter. Then I realized they were in his hands, that is, a piece in each. Of course, why not! So after an emergency trip to the mall at 7:30 the day before I leave the country, and a few hundred bucks later, I think I'm finally ready.
Posted by Picasa