« Home | May is over » | Their Father's Children » | I see the future » | Parable of the Sower » | Real Life » | Fighting Sandman » | Growing up » | Cookie Monsters » | Sweet Dreams » | Mundane » 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 

Happy Birthday Claire!


Saturday we had Claire's birthday, finally (it's actually today). She has been talking about it for the past 6 months! It was also interesting to see her two worlds come together, her best friend from school that she always talks about, Meagan, and her other best friend and cousin, Anna. She had a great third birthday.

More pics and others at our Smugmug site. Smugmug was primarily an off site backup for all my pics so far, but Google's Picasa Web Albums may be able to provide for cheaper (and with some nice, integrated features it seems, like this easy slideshow). After a couple years of selective uploading most of our pics, I've only used up 875 MB on Smugmug ($30/yr unlimited storage) vs 1GB free at Picasa Web Albums or only $25/yr for 7GB, plus you can upload movies (but that quickly eats up space). Flickr meanwhile gives you 100MB/mo or 200 most recent for free and unlimited pro accounts are only $25. I've tried them before, maybe I'll have to try again now that they have a nice plug-in for Picasa.

Labels: ,