« Home | New gadgets » | Keepin' it Real » | Reshodding » | Eating Out » | Confused » | Death to the VCR » | Picture Patch » | Going for a ride » | Disposable PDA » | Free Sonic Limeade » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

Fish face

Been a while since I've posted, I'm flogging myself currently for you. Of course have been really busy getting some big things done before baby comes as well as working on some other big projects.

Claire's vocabulary is ever increasing and has even a few sentences now like "I eat", "sum mo(re)", "wha dat", "mommy, umm" and of course the ever present jibber-jabber. She's also learned how to make a fish mouth. Though the best is still her non-words scream and excitement when daddy comes home and the hugs I get as I enter the house. Posted by Picasa