« Home | Death to the VCR » | Picture Patch » | Going for a ride » | Disposable PDA » | Free Sonic Limeade » | Sad, Sad Day » | Chocolate » | Morning Views » | I'm Blind » | Memories » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

Confused

Ok, now I've seen pics of a few differnt Pumpkin Patches, I'm a little concerned that we may not have hit the right one unless they've changed it in the last few days. Some of the other pictures I see were what I was expecting. Having been my first time to go, I can't compare. Oh well, we got some decent pics where we were and I don't plan to try again until next year.

Also, I've got our baby shower pics up on our Smugmug photo site as well.

Dustin, we always go to Chester's Party Barn in Peidmont...I think that's where Audrey and Kerri went too. That's the only one I've been to (besides the one in TN that we went to that blew ours away).

Post a Comment