« Home | Disposable PDA » | Free Sonic Limeade » | Sad, Sad Day » | Chocolate » | Morning Views » | I'm Blind » | Memories » | Whoop, there it is » | Being King » | Curious » 

Friday, October 21, 2005 

Going for a ride

 
Amy's generous boss let us have their old bicycle trailer. I always remember growing up those seats for kids that people would put on the back of 10-speeds but I never thought them too safe. This is really cool and is made to handle 2 kids along with room for other stuff and pockets for drinks and such, so we should be getting some good years of use out of it. Its really simple to attach and weighs almost nothing. I hardly notice it back there. One good thing is that it has either buckles for them to strap in or you can put on the snap-on mesh cover and let them play around. I've gone a few miles with Claire already and she really enjoys it. Wish I'd have thought of it earlier as she doesn't like being in the stroller much anymore and I tend to like biking more than running. Glad it was free but now that I've used it I definitely would have looked into getting one. I've seen newer ones with more safety features and good reviews for under a hundred.