Disposable PDA
No, I'm not talking about Palm's new sub $100 color pda, which is pretty cool, but I'm talking about the old school way of doing it with a new twist. This site pocketmod.com has a pretty neat way of creating a disposable planner out of one sheet of paper. It's got a lot of "mods" you can add to the eight pages in your pocket mod. A little hard to describe its basically a little booklet with customizable pages made out of one sheet of paper. For those without the need of a true pda, or just a temporary one, this is pretty cool.

Another origami site I like and use is papercdcase.com. It helps you create a titled and descriptive case that's perfect for transferring or storing of a CD/DVD. Really helpful as most of my CD-R's and DVD-R's come on a spindle. I think a lot of origami is pretty cool but would be interested in any sites you know of with similar or practical usage. Oh and a little bit of trivia for you, no matter the size of paper, it can only be folded in half on itself a max of 7 times.

Another origami site I like and use is papercdcase.com. It helps you create a titled and descriptive case that's perfect for transferring or storing of a CD/DVD. Really helpful as most of my CD-R's and DVD-R's come on a spindle. I think a lot of origami is pretty cool but would be interested in any sites you know of with similar or practical usage. Oh and a little bit of trivia for you, no matter the size of paper, it can only be folded in half on itself a max of 7 times.