« Home | Nothing, and it's great! » | Life in your palm » | And she's off! » | Happy Easter? » | Denny's Family » | Start a fire w/ Coke and a Hershey's » | Happenings » | Great Day! » | Camping Trip » | Too Big for Email? » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

Work shirts

Our baby girl at around 11 months. I love technology. From the information it brings to the entertainment, the more the better. Just think about all the things we can now do that we couldn’t a few years ago and what we will be able to in the years to come. As I was contemplating that this morning while feeding Claire and taking it to it’s conclusion I was wondering if God ever gets, well, bored. God can create anything, know anything, imagine things beyond what our limited brains can, God can literally do anything with no challenge. How could you not get bored? Then the answer I already knew came to me as I kept spooning her the food, that it’s not about any of those things, it’s about relationships (or specifically the relationship). Many take this for granted until on deaths door or some other life event snaps clarity back into them since it’s easy to get drawn away into the distractions of work and life. Then, with a full mouth, Claire sneezed. And that's why I don't get my work shirt on till I'm done getting her ready.