Great Day!
At least that's the way I choose to see it. I see this as one of those noneventful birthday's, though I do take the time to think about just how blessed I am and have been in my 32 years now. I sure don't think of it as old as I used to. 42 now that's getting up there (subject to change). It also helps me relate better to what my parents went through that Easter morning back in '73 as Claire gets older.
So many things have gone on this calendar year and are approaching. We got to go skiing in February, see Claire crawl and talk on the phone, have Amy's sister move in just down the street and now expecting Claire to be a big sis come December. With everything else, it looks like it'll be a good rest of the year as well.
As for the rest of the day, I'd thought about taking off but I've got some things I need to get done at work. But we are going out tonight to dinner and a movie, something we don't do nearly enough.
We've also been busy with a ton of small things (some good, some...not so good) but I hope once I get a few more of them get out of the way that I'll be more faithful in writing here. Now there, after four paragraphs I've been faithful to at least the title of this blog.
So many things have gone on this calendar year and are approaching. We got to go skiing in February, see Claire crawl and talk on the phone, have Amy's sister move in just down the street and now expecting Claire to be a big sis come December. With everything else, it looks like it'll be a good rest of the year as well.
As for the rest of the day, I'd thought about taking off but I've got some things I need to get done at work. But we are going out tonight to dinner and a movie, something we don't do nearly enough.
We've also been busy with a ton of small things (some good, some...not so good) but I hope once I get a few more of them get out of the way that I'll be more faithful in writing here. Now there, after four paragraphs I've been faithful to at least the title of this blog.
Did I miss something? Claire - a big sister in December?? That's fabulous. Congratulations!
-Kim
Posted by
Anonymous |
4/22/2005 9:08 AM
And happy birthday!
-Kim
Posted by
Anonymous |
4/22/2005 5:06 PM