Life in your palm

Lifedrive. Corny name but with 4GB of storage inside and the best PDA interface, I'm hoping this is all they say it will be. Not released yet (they should've had something like this out a year or two ago), but this eye candy was up on Amazon today. WiFi for internet, drive mode for transfering files, plus a speedy processor and nice screen for plenty of movies and games and bears oh my. (side note: it's really amazing what even the mid-level Palm PDA's like the Tungsten E or E2 can do and they are pretty cheap).
I'll wait to see what the reviews say, though if it's good this will probably be my next PDA so I can stop borrowing Amy's. While the other stats there are incorrect, it does say it won't be available till the 18th. 4GB, to me, that's a lot. You can currently kludge something similar together in not so neat a package and with a different OS but this is nice and a first for PalmOne (so they better not screw it up!). Hopefully this trend of data any/every-where will continue.