Houseguests and news
Sorry for the delay in updates, this has been an incredibly busy week. We played host (kinda) to Amy's sister and family while they get ready to move into a house in our addition. It'll be fun to have them and Claire's cousin's within walking distance. We were actually almosts guests in our house as Susan cleaned and cooked while there, so that was extra nice.
"What's that nephews? You want me to play video games on my computer so you can watch?" Now in a Chandler-esqe voice I ask you, could there be any sweeter question? Well not until Claire starts talking.
This moving weekend will also be coupled with Jackson's (nephew) birthday party and so all the family is coming into town, so we'll have a great time.
I and some members of our Young Families class attended a debate/forum with Mormons at the Eastside church and it was interesting. It was packed and the discussion lively and they are having another next week that I'm really looking forward to. At least I feel that way in my heart so it must be true.
"What's that nephews? You want me to play video games on my computer so you can watch?" Now in a Chandler-esqe voice I ask you, could there be any sweeter question? Well not until Claire starts talking.
This moving weekend will also be coupled with Jackson's (nephew) birthday party and so all the family is coming into town, so we'll have a great time.
I and some members of our Young Families class attended a debate/forum with Mormons at the Eastside church and it was interesting. It was packed and the discussion lively and they are having another next week that I'm really looking forward to. At least I feel that way in my heart so it must be true.