Too much tv
Here's what we've been watching lately. Amy got a little hooked on our ski trip when someone, we'll call her L.D., brought the first season box set and we watched most of them. When we returned Amy started renting the rest and now we are up to the end of season 2. It is a great series, especially watched without interruption.The downsides to this are that I am a lot more suspicious of others in my daily life and feel like I need to get my evening fix of another episode or two. Thankfully we still can rent season 3 and (I think) it's season 4 that is currently running.
It has also been a delight to Claire as the fast techno they play for music in the intro gets her to dancing (while still sitting). Unfortunately that was too fun as well because I now can't get the theme music out of my head. For those of you in the know, I've got one word: Rimbaldi.