Kid Profiles 2011
Claire
Age-7
Favorite color-purple
Favorite food-soft tacos
Favorite drink-coke
Favorite song-Down By The River
Favorite book-Album Of Horses
Favorite movie-Dolphin Tale
Pastime-playing with Karli
Favorite toy-stuffed animals
Wants to be like-Courtney Dean
Biggest problem-taking a shower
Biggest fear-stage fright
Famous for-hilarious one liners, sketches, her memory
When I grow up I want to be-mail carrier so she can take letters to Santa
Favorite Christmas gift-American Girl doll named Skylar
Still waiting for-her own horse that she can ride everywhere
Quotes-"My favorite toys are my mom and dad.", "I'm not gonna ask Granny how old she is Mom. That wouldn't be very Christian!", "When the new teacher at my school (who is an OSU grad) asked who was for OSU, no one raised their hand. But I did because I didn't want her to feel left out."
First in 2011-rides bike without training wheels, horse riding lessons
Drake
Age-6
Favorite color-green
Favorite food-cheese pizza
Favorite drink-Root Beer
Favorite song-Dynamite
Favorite book-Star Wars
Favorite movie-Tron
Pastime-playing with Chase
Favorite toy-legos
Wants to be like-Jackson Hoover
Biggest problem-flexibility
Biggest fear-"the darkness closing all around" him (afraid of the dark)
Famous for-opens doors and offers arm to the ladies
When I grow up I want to be-firefighter
Favorite Christmas gift-bow and arrows that he calls bone and arrows
Still waiting for-pet hamster, skateboard
Quotes-"If Chet is gonna marry Amy, who is gonna be my mom?", "Claire, I wish you had a new best friend and it was me", "Mom, can you snuggle tonight?",
First in 2011-front flip on the trampoline, rides bike without training wheels, lost tooth
Age-7
Favorite color-purple
Favorite food-soft tacos
Favorite drink-coke
Favorite song-Down By The River
Favorite book-Album Of Horses
Favorite movie-Dolphin Tale
Pastime-playing with Karli
Favorite toy-stuffed animals
Wants to be like-Courtney Dean
Biggest problem-taking a shower
Biggest fear-stage fright
Famous for-hilarious one liners, sketches, her memory
When I grow up I want to be-mail carrier so she can take letters to Santa
Favorite Christmas gift-American Girl doll named Skylar
Still waiting for-her own horse that she can ride everywhere
Quotes-"My favorite toys are my mom and dad.", "I'm not gonna ask Granny how old she is Mom. That wouldn't be very Christian!", "When the new teacher at my school (who is an OSU grad) asked who was for OSU, no one raised their hand. But I did because I didn't want her to feel left out."
First in 2011-rides bike without training wheels, horse riding lessons
Drake
Age-6
Favorite color-green
Favorite food-cheese pizza
Favorite drink-Root Beer
Favorite song-Dynamite
Favorite book-Star Wars
Favorite movie-Tron
Pastime-playing with Chase
Favorite toy-legos
Wants to be like-Jackson Hoover
Biggest problem-flexibility
Biggest fear-"the darkness closing all around" him (afraid of the dark)
Famous for-opens doors and offers arm to the ladies
When I grow up I want to be-firefighter
Favorite Christmas gift-bow and arrows that he calls bone and arrows
Still waiting for-pet hamster, skateboard
Quotes-"If Chet is gonna marry Amy, who is gonna be my mom?", "Claire, I wish you had a new best friend and it was me", "Mom, can you snuggle tonight?",
First in 2011-front flip on the trampoline, rides bike without training wheels, lost tooth