Amy's only blog entry for the year....the 2010 Risley Kiddo Profiles
CLAIRE'S PROFILE
age: 5
favorite color: red
food: mac and cheese
drink: "spicy drink" (any kind of soda)
song: "When Christmas Comes to Town"-from the Polar Express movie, and the entire Prince of Egypt soundtrack
book: likes a variety
movie: Spirit; Stallion of the Cimarron, and The Prince of Egypt
favorite place: Anna's house
favorite center in school: art
pastime: playing "animal doctor" with her stuffed animals
toy: her My Little Ponies and Breyer horses and set
wants to be like: a horse, or one of Santa's reindeer
biggest problem: being rushed
biggest fear: bugs, but especially spiders
famous for: focus, her knock-knock jokes, her "owl toes" trick, and her ability to reason and persuade
activity: writing or drawing in her journal, and coloring Lisa Frank pages
"When I grow up, I want to be a....": horse rider
favorite Christmas gift: "easy" cake maker/decorator
consistently prays for: Edie (our dog), to see a "lighter rainbow", and for Andrea to get a horse (so she can ride it, too), and thanking God for letting us have a wonderful Christmas
still waiting for: horse riding lessons, and for the next time she can be on a basketball team
quotes: "Can I have dessert?", "Why do we ALWAYS have to do that?", "When can I have ____(fill in the blank) over to play?", "When I grow up, I am going to marry Ty!", and "Mom, do you remember on my 3rd birthday when you did magic and made my blue scooter appear...... How did you do that?" (I have no idea why she thought it was magical)
first in '09: reads 7 page readers, can tie her own shoes, first big vacation including a plane ride, and first glimpse of the ocean
nicknames: Claire Bear, Sis, Lovely

DRAKE'S PROFILE
age: 4
favorite color: green
food: pizza
drink: "spicy drink" (any kind of soda)
song: Hannah Montana's "Best of Both Worlds" (I can't wait for him to read this in 5 years)
book: right now, its The Gingerbread Man (basically the same book over and over until Mom has had enough, and puts the book away so he can pick something else!)
movie: Toy Story 1 or 2
favorite place: Kate and Bob's house
pastime: playing the "fun games" on the computer
toy: Thomas trains and set
most wants to be like: Batman, Spiderman, or Superman
biggest problem: following instructions
biggest fear: abominable snowman
famous for: enthusiasm, challenging anyone to a race on his big wheel, skills with a foam sword, and his dance moves
activity: doesn't like to do activities
"When I grow up, I want to be a...": carpenter
favorite Christmas gift: red Tribot robot
prays for: whatever Claire prays for
still waiting for: the next time he can "blast off" in an airplane
quotes: "Try again!", "roger-roger", "It's gonna take for a long time!!!! (always said with a whine), also "Are you trickin' on me?", "Will you scratch my back?", and "Mommy, I don't want you to shrink because when I get big, I'm going you marry you."(always said with him kissing my hand)
first in '09: big boy bike with training wheels, says memory verse in Bible Hour, first big vacation including a plane ride, and first glimpse of the ocean
nicknames: Drakey, Sugar Head, Buddy, and Handsome