« Home | Amy's only blog entry for the year....the 2010 Ris... » | Zip zip » | Vacation Bytes » | Bromley Mtn alpine slide » | VT Trip Day 3-5 » | Day 1 & 2 of VT trip » | Vacation! » | Wildlife Expo 09 » | How To Back Up All Your Stuff For Free » | Painted face » 

Monday, January 17, 2011 

Kid Profiles 2010


CLAIRE

age:  6
favorite color:  purple
food:  mac n cheese
drink:  Coke
song:  How Great Is Our God
book:  The Book of Horses
movie:  Nanny McPhee Returns
favorite place:  outside
favorite thing about school:  recess
pastime:  having friends over
toy:  black horse Drake got her for Christmas
person she most wants to be like:  Anna Hoover
biggest problem:  getting Mom to let her have someone over or let her go to someone's house
biggest fear:  spiders
famous for:  acting and sounding like a real horse, karaoke, back rubs
"When I grow up, I want to be"......:  horse vet
favorite Christmas gift:  DS
consistently prays for:  Edie, our dog
still waiting for:  horse riding lessons
quotes:  "Oh, come on!"  and "I have been waiting for days!" and "It's bursting hot!"
first in 2010:  lost tooth, pierced ears, and boogie boarding in the ocean
nicknames:  Claire Bear, Rosie


DRAKE

age:   5
favorite color:  green
food:  mac n cheese
drink:  root beer
song:  Get Back Up
book:  Star Wars
movie:  Star Wars
favorite place:  play room
favorite thing about school:  snack
pastime:  playing with Claire
toy:  spinning lightsaber
person he most wants to be like:  "Bob" a.k.a Jackson Hoover
biggest problem:  getting Mom to let him have more screen time
biggest fear:  the dark
famous for:  his enthusiasm, changing the subject, also bilingual (at least he thinks he is...)
"When I grow up, I want to be"........:  firefighter
favorite Christmas gift:  DS
consistently prays for:  Nana in heaven
still waiting for:  an R2D2 with cup holders like Ty Foster, only that can also fly
quotes:  "I couldn't possibly love this!!!"-meaning "I love this so much!" and "Did you know........?"
first in 2010:  reads, boogie boarding in the ocean, and wants to marry Anna Garlow instead of Mommy
nicknames:  Handsome, Little Pup