« Home | Victory » | Thanksgiving cows » | Christmas Decorating » | Lighting Review » | Concert » | Concert » | It's Official! » | Hmm, which candy? » | It's the Circus! » | Upgrade Pt 2 » 

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 

Snippity



Each had their first hair cuts Tuesday at Snip-Its. Actually, Claire just got her ends cut. It was nice that their first experience was fun and rewarding (literally, they got prizes afterwards). And it only took about 10 minutes for the whole ordeal. The store is a place for kids as they can watch a movie while getting their hair cut and the environment is very cartoon-ish and kid friendly. Drake even got a cookie to keep him happy while they cut his hair. Claire loved it and wants to go back.

Ugh! I am going to try it. I have to cut Carson's hair every 4-5 weeks and it is like murder. Literally, you would think I am murdering him. He absolutely hates it. I used to take him to sport clips which he liked one time but, then, back to screaming. So, upon your recommendation I will try it. I think I will go early in the morning when maybe I will be the only one there in case he starts screaming bloody murder. One reason I hope this next baby is a girl, no monthly haircuts!

Post a Comment