« Home | Upgrade Pt 2 » | Upgrade » | Costume » | Worth Repeating » | Cousin Ralph » | Let Sleeping Babies Lie » | Taco Tico » | Audio Blogging (not my style) » | We All Scream for Icecream » | Phone Blogging » 

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 

It's the Circus!

 
Tuesday we headed over to the Circus that came to town at Mitch Park. I was a little skeptical going in as the prices were a little steep and the facilities were probably not as nice as what you'd see at say, the state fair. Though a little qualification, when the circus came to Parsons when I was little, I got sick (chicken pox I think) and couldn't go but my brother got to. So I was a little against them from that somewhat bitter experience. Then the clown thing. Don't even get me started on clowns, *shudder*. I've not seen many that don't creep. me. out., seriously. Thankfully, there were only 1 or 2 there.

Sadly, the first thing in the ring was a pretty lame clown act. But it got better, much better, after that. It was one ring but the acrobatics and performances were great, comparing them to nothing I guess, since I'd never been before, lousy sickness in the 5th grade. I know Claire enjoyed it and I think even Drake did some, though he had his hand in the popcorn box through most of it.