« Home | Lighting Review » | Concert » | Concert » | It's Official! » | Hmm, which candy? » | It's the Circus! » | Upgrade Pt 2 » | Upgrade » | Costume » | Worth Repeating » 

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 

Christmas Decorating

Somehow we got into the Christmas mood early this year and we are already done decorating. Last weekend was nice so, like many, I did a lot of the outdoor decorations. This week, thanks to Hobby Lobby's 1/2 price specials we did the rest. Here Claire's helping me with our garage area fence. I put the garland and bows (and lights) along our street fence as well. Then I wrapped our light pole to look candy cane-ish and put some large silver bells at the top. We have most of our inside done too except the tree and will wait till next week to put it up.
With 96.9 BOB FM playing Christmas music 24/7 now, we are all set! Perhaps next year I'll try the famous Wizards of Winter setup.