Kansas Trip

This past weekend I finally got to go home to Kansas and visit the folks. A truly great experience for me was being able to tag-team "preach" with my dad (preacher) and present our Nicaragua trip to the Parsons church. Hopefully with that and other means of letting people know, we'll be able to help sell more of the great, gourmet coffee from Nicaragua that goes to help those there and the mission work. For more info look for the coffee link on the right.
Saturday while visiting my grandmother in the hospital in Joplin I got to see some of my many aunts and uncles from all over the states I hadn't seen in a long while. Here's 3 of my mom's (she's the shortest) 5 siblings. Hmm, wonder how tall Claire and Drake will be? Also, we went out to eat at a local restaurant, the Red Onion Cafe. Recommended if you're ever there.

I check a lot of shopping sites daily (RSS feeds) for good deals and so for a trial time (it may just be this one post!) I'm going to start posting things that are FREE or nearly so (<$10) that I find interesting. These are not free trials or things like you'd find on freebieshack.com, totallyfreestuff.com, or similar sites. Mainly tech related and are current sales or rebates. If you find something else "free" let me know and put it in the comments.
1 GB SD card 9.99
Free Virtual PC 2004
Ridata Flash Drive 128MB free after rebate
OptiFree contact solution free $4 gift card
Staples $0.99 sale
80 Classic Atari Games $7.97