« Home | Risley's are leaving » | Skype Recipe » | Top 5 Job » | Table Dancing » | More to Do » | For a Ride » | Mishmash » | And that's the way it was » | Mrs. Potato Head » | Google Love, for now » 

Friday, May 19, 2006 

The Hats



To my parents: hope all is well and the first full day in London w/o much sleep on the plane was ok!

Also a shout out to some distant church and college friends and their blogs: Dustin Dopps & Rob Schlup

I especially like Claire with the purse, ready to go. To Cute!

Cute kids, guys. I'm amazed at how much things have changed in 5 years, but I'm also amazed at how all of you Edmonders seem to have great families.

God is great!

Can I borrow one of those hats

Post a Comment