« Home | Google Love, for now » | Party's over » | Drake Portraits » | Easter Hunt » | Sleeping Babies » | Roar » | Free Xbox 360 » | Lawn Furniture » | I've eaten snails » | Hand Cramping » 

Saturday, April 29, 2006 

Mrs. Potato Head

Claire is into trying on glasses these days and happened to come across our favorite spuds eyeware.

Drake has been a little fussy lately at times. I recently mentioned he had a tooth, now he has 2.

Ate at a somewhat more authentic than most, Mexican restaurant Friday in keeping with our trying new non-chain places. Located by Full Cup on 2nd, it was silimar to what we've had in Mexico and Caribbean areas. No frills, walk up and order though. I was so used to Bell and Bueno, it caught me a little off guard. Not bad though if you're looking for more Mex than Tex.

Thanks for the food tip... Those teeth can be a bit stressful. Kaden is done teething for now and has really been a good baby! Good luck during the rest of teething season.

Post a Comment