Risley's are leaving
Well not Amy and me, unfortunately. My dad and mum along with their friends, Roy and Sharon, are jumping the pond for two weeks to visit dear ol' Angie in the old country before she ends her mission work in June. We were almost all out of the country at once as they are just getting back June 1 and Nik and Bella are going to visit Bosa in Serbia the next day. Then that same day I'm leaving for Nicaragua. Having taken a cruise for their anniversary a couple years ago they are now world travelers.Claire also said for the first time "Love You" back when I was kissing her good night last night. We say it to her all the time but this is the first she's said it back to us.
The world just gets smaller every day. I know too many people doing the things I want to do. Aunt Sharon and Uncle Roy have worked for a long time, and I am glad that they get to go gallavanting (sp?) around England with Angie as a tour guide.
When you talk to any of them, tell them I said Hi. (I'm Teri's daughter, Rose's granddaughter, and I live in OKC)
Posted by
Anonymous |
5/19/2006 10:31 AM