I know what you paid last summer...
I've seen this mentioned numerous times now on blogs and on radio, Zillow.com, allows you to see the estimated house value as well as all your neighbors using something similar to Google Maps.
It's interesting because just the other day, for those of you in Oklahoma County, I ran across the public information site of the couty assessor of real estate here. It shows what you (or others!) actually paid for your/their house and what it's estimated value is today (including pics) and other info. I'm assuming that is where Zillo is pulling from (public records) and then dressing it up and presenting it in an interesting way.
It's interesting because just the other day, for those of you in Oklahoma County, I ran across the public information site of the couty assessor of real estate here. It shows what you (or others!) actually paid for your/their house and what it's estimated value is today (including pics) and other info. I'm assuming that is where Zillo is pulling from (public records) and then dressing it up and presenting it in an interesting way.