All the News
Seems for a while I've only been blogging once a week. This is due to nothing actually going on or too much.
This past weekend we went to Amy's parents. Kids were both recovering from their ear infections and decided to get a rash, completely covered, head to toe. So we didn't get to show them off at Amy's home church.
Claire continues to amaze us. The other night Amy was putting her to bed and rocking her. A little jibber-jabber, putting her hands together, and then she said "Amen". Her first prayer. We try to do it each night and I think she's catching on. She then wanted to sleep in her big bed and so Amy said why not (having just been emotionally lifted)! That lasted about 20 min and then she got out of bed and banged on the door so she got put into her crib again.
Drake's not quite made it through the night yet (except a couple) despite our best efforts. We moved him from the bassinet to his crib though and that helped a little. He usually wakes up between 3-4 and generally needs to be fed before he'll sleep again.
I guess I've been "tagged" by Priebe, but I'm not sure it really translates over into the digital world but I'll play along:
Split between Amy and myself,
Four Jobs we've had:
Salad maker at a Restaurant (8 long days, then it closed...)
Vacuum salesman during college
Fence builder and roofer (Amy)
Physician Associate for hand surgeon (Amy)
Four Places we've lived:
Parsons, KS (Dustin)
Hayward, CA (Dustin)
Gage, OK (Amy)
Roswell, NM (Amy)
Four Movies We Like:
Empire Strikes Back
Punch Drunk Love
Anne of Green Gables (Amy)
Dumb and Dumber
Four TV Shows We Watch:
Lost
What Not To Wear
Smallville
This Old House/New Yankee Workshop (same host)
Four Places We've Been on Vacation:
Caribbean cruise
Boston, MA
Jackson Hole, WY
Italy
Four Websites I Check Daily:
Church member blogs
Slashdot
Techbargains.com
news.google.com
Four Things I'm going to do today:
Finish this entry
Got get an hour massage (Christmas gift)
Play with my kids
Watch a Justice League cartoon
Four People I'm tagging:
Angie Risley
Melanie Hawley
Gee's
Jeny Roberts
This post was brought to you by the number 4.
This past weekend we went to Amy's parents. Kids were both recovering from their ear infections and decided to get a rash, completely covered, head to toe. So we didn't get to show them off at Amy's home church.
Claire continues to amaze us. The other night Amy was putting her to bed and rocking her. A little jibber-jabber, putting her hands together, and then she said "Amen". Her first prayer. We try to do it each night and I think she's catching on. She then wanted to sleep in her big bed and so Amy said why not (having just been emotionally lifted)! That lasted about 20 min and then she got out of bed and banged on the door so she got put into her crib again.
Drake's not quite made it through the night yet (except a couple) despite our best efforts. We moved him from the bassinet to his crib though and that helped a little. He usually wakes up between 3-4 and generally needs to be fed before he'll sleep again.
I guess I've been "tagged" by Priebe, but I'm not sure it really translates over into the digital world but I'll play along:
Split between Amy and myself,
Four Jobs we've had:
Salad maker at a Restaurant (8 long days, then it closed...)
Vacuum salesman during college
Fence builder and roofer (Amy)
Physician Associate for hand surgeon (Amy)
Four Places we've lived:
Parsons, KS (Dustin)
Hayward, CA (Dustin)
Gage, OK (Amy)
Roswell, NM (Amy)
Four Movies We Like:

Empire Strikes Back
Punch Drunk Love
Anne of Green Gables (Amy)
Dumb and Dumber
Four TV Shows We Watch:
Lost
What Not To Wear
Smallville
This Old House/New Yankee Workshop (same host)
Four Places We've Been on Vacation:

Caribbean cruise
Boston, MA
Jackson Hole, WY
Italy
Four Websites I Check Daily:
Church member blogs
Slashdot
Techbargains.com
news.google.com
Four Things I'm going to do today:
Finish this entry
Got get an hour massage (Christmas gift)
Play with my kids
Watch a Justice League cartoon
Four People I'm tagging:
Angie Risley
Melanie Hawley
Gee's
Jeny Roberts
This post was brought to you by the number 4.