Large File Sending and Storing
YouSendIt
File Size Limit: 1GB
Download Limit: 25 Downloads
File Life: 7 Days
URL: http://www.yousendit.com
SendOver
File Size Limit: 2GB
Download Limit: Unlimited
File Life: 7 Days (Deleted only if there is no download activity in 7 days)
URL: http://www.sendover.com
MegaShares
File Size Limit: 1.5GB
Download Limit: Unlimited
File Life: 25 Days (Deleted only if there is no download activity in 25 days)
URL: http://www.megashares.com
mooload
File Size Limit: 500MB
Download Limit: Unlimited
File Life: 30 Days (Deleted only if there is no download activity in 30 days)
URL: http://www.mooload.com
UpDownloadServer
File Size Limit: 250MB
Download Limit: Unlimited
File Life: Unlimited
URL: http://www.updownloadserver.de
I've been a YouSendIt fan for a while now but looking at the unlimited downloads and file storage time of SendOver or MegaShares, I'll try out their service next time. It will likely come down to user friendliness of the site since I won't be topping out any of the limits.