« Home | Hot Chocolate » | Oh brother » | Too Old for her Age » | Scrub a dub » | Piggy Back » | Afternoon Naptime » | First Weekend » | Drake MacArthur Risley » | The Big Day... » | Here's to Praying » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

Santa Claus Came To Town!



Last night Santa came a little early and even sparked a little Christmas spirit into the adults. This is the Santa that is at Quail Springs' Sears and has done many of the states Sears stores. I thought he was one of the more authentic looking ones I've seen. My brother, a chiropractor, offered to swap services and he accepted. He (with Mrs. Claus) came over to my brother's house and was in character the whole time. They even gave the kids stuffed toys and ate the cookies they had made him. Claire, though always pointing out Santa elsewhere, is still shy of the real thing, but Drake did just fine.

They do house visits as seen on his "sleigh" (and for only $75). His north pole is in Piedmont. Hmm, waiting in long lines, paying for 1 or 2 pictures and hoping they're good? I think I'll keep this for an option next year. It was definitely a good experience this year.