« Home | Oh brother » | Too Old for her Age » | Scrub a dub » | Piggy Back » | Afternoon Naptime » | First Weekend » | Drake MacArthur Risley » | The Big Day... » | Here's to Praying » | The Stage Is Set » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

Hot Chocolate

The other day Claire was asking for a drink and so I had her help me make her some cocoa, or as she calls it "cauk cauk". She of course thought that was pretty neat and liked it and has asked for it since. Now I'm too lazy to make it from scratch but am continually looking for a good, instant brand. I've tried many of the popular brands and even some of the fancy ones but right now I am really enjoying Target's brand, Archer Farms. Cold days like today just call for it or cider, so I think I'll go make me some. BTW, I think I prefer the heavy cream on top more than marshmallows. Sometimes, 'to kick it up a notch' I like to add a little mint flavoring as well.