First Weekend
Is it Monday already?! The weekend went pretty well with Drake sleeping around 6 hours Saturday night. It was good so we made his first outing to church. Another first was that Claire at 1.5 yrs also gave her first contribution (thanks to Granny). She is getting so big so fast.
Speaking of which, I believe Claire has grown about 2 feet and 20 pounds since baby was born. I knew it was coming but she now seems gi-normous compared to what I used to think of her. At her current rate of growth in just 1.5 years, I think she'll be around 8' tall. That and her ever expanding vocabulary and abilities makes me wish she would slow down.
Friday in the hospital before leaving we were watching the movie, Father of the Bride. Not a good idea. It takes on a whole new meaning now that Claire is growing up. She won't be dating until she's graduated from college. As George (Steve Martin) said "you're not getting married and that's final."
Speaking of which, I believe Claire has grown about 2 feet and 20 pounds since baby was born. I knew it was coming but she now seems gi-normous compared to what I used to think of her. At her current rate of growth in just 1.5 years, I think she'll be around 8' tall. That and her ever expanding vocabulary and abilities makes me wish she would slow down.
Friday in the hospital before leaving we were watching the movie, Father of the Bride. Not a good idea. It takes on a whole new meaning now that Claire is growing up. She won't be dating until she's graduated from college. As George (Steve Martin) said "you're not getting married and that's final."
Dustin and Amy, Congratulations on the birth of Drake!
Dustin, can you help me get a picture into my profile? I have "Hello", but can't figure out how to get it to send to my blog settings, or what URL to type in. If you have time and if it is something you can explain via e-mail will you geve me some advice?
thanks, jeny
robfam98@yahoo.com
Posted by
Jeny |
12/12/2005 9:54 AM
Happy to help out. I'll send you an email.
Posted by
Dustin |
12/13/2005 8:11 AM