« Home | Updated: The Waiting Game » | It's all about the PJ's » | Dollhouse » | Thanksgiving » | Baby News » | Finally Fall » | Fish face » | New gadgets » | Keepin' it Real » | Reshodding » 

Sunday, December 04, 2005 

The Stage Is Set

I guess we should be prepared by now as we are about a week or two past the date we were hoping the little guy would come. Maybe he'll come on his original due date anyway. We try not to speculate on the amount of stubborness he's gotten from both of us. Unless a filled materinty ward at Mercy keeps us from it, we know we'll have a baby by Wednesday night. Amy has decided to go ahead and begin her 12 week maternity leave from work and I realized I'll need to do the same (not 12 weeks of course - though I hear in European countries that men can take off too).

Claire had a rough Sunday morning. We liked her outfit but she didn't care for the hat.