Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was a little different this year but turned out great. We usually head to Enid for Amy's family dinner at the church there. With guests and family it usually reaches around 50 or so. Since Amy decided to keep the baby warming for a while longer and didn't want to travel we had my family come here. We started out keeping it simple and all I did was cook the turkey, rolls, and a pie and they brought the rest.Amy's family came back the same day from Enid (most live here) and had another big dinner no Friday with everyone. No shopping on Friday for me as I do a lot online anyway. My dad and I got the Christmas tree up and a lot of yard things done. I couldn't find the red & white Christmas lights we wanted at the usual stores so I decided against any right now with baby coming and all.
Monday morning and Amy went to work today. No baby yet.
Hey Amy, we are thinking about you and praying for a wonderful delivery of Drake!! Let us know if we can help with Claire or anything!!! Love The Gee's
Posted by
Anonymous |
11/29/2005 8:09 PM