« Home | Four to the Floor » | Family Feud » | Jumped Out » | Comparison Animals » | Not the Dog » | THE Introduction » | Who's got the remote? » | A Rare Sight » | Of Some Use » | Excel-ent » 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 

Model Behavior


Claire was doing some posing the other day and had some great shots with the film SLR. I've added a bunch more pics to our Smugmug galleries for August and September. If you want to take a gander just click on the pics or go to the link on the right.

Ok I'm a little disappointed, tonight I was reading Claire a bedtime story (that's not what it's about, keep reading), and we were looking at shapes. She'd gotten most of them correct, and then I pointed to a rectangle and asked her what it was, she replied with 'trapezoid'. Strike one (maybe from her angle of view the shape looked less than parallel). Then I pointed to the stop sign and asked her the shape and she said 'pentagon'. Strike two (I would also have accepted convex polygon). I mean what are they teaching this 2 year old at Sonshine School anways? Now if she doesn't start to get her quadrilaterals, polygons, and possibly elliptic paraboloids correct, that's it, I'm going to have to consider a tutor.