THE Introduction
Recently one evening while channel surfing, I came across Steve Harvey doing a stand up routine and so gave it a second glance. As it turns out he was entertainment for T.D. Jakes Megafest.
I enjoyed his bit and especially the end when he did the video below. I enjoyed it mostly because he made me think and wonder, just for a bit, about what it would be like if that were to happen today.
(*Caveat statement to cover all religious disagreements with any party involved and how he would need no introduction. By reading you agree to set aside as well!)
I enjoyed his bit and especially the end when he did the video below. I enjoyed it mostly because he made me think and wonder, just for a bit, about what it would be like if that were to happen today.
(*Caveat statement to cover all religious disagreements with any party involved and how he would need no introduction. By reading you agree to set aside as well!)