« Home | Claire's 2nd Birthday » | Getting There » | At the Beach » | The Hats » | Risley's are leaving » | Skype Recipe » | Top 5 Job » | Table Dancing » | More to Do » | For a Ride » 

Thursday, June 01, 2006 

I'm not going to Nicaragua

...till tomorrow! (sorry that was cheap) I do have a ton of stuff to get done in the next 24 hours and one small thing is called packing. For those that haven't heard, I'm going on the first mission trip, along with 14 others, to help out our missionaries there.


I'm debating on whether or not to go get some new clothes. Though most probably can't tell, leading up to this trip I've lost almost 25lbs since the beginning of April (it was just something to put a goal against--no reason to lose weight before going) and now weigh less than I did graduating h.s., so many of my pants are too loose and my belt has no more notches.

No fad diets, starving, strict calorie counting, or special food programs, just the simple eat what you want, but don't consume more calories than you burn. Crystal Light teas (or generic) and water are your friends (along with some smarter and smaller food choices) and made it pretty easy.

Hopefully with the internet they now have connected there (if working) I'll be posting often about the trip.

Mom and Dad get back today from their 2 week expedition in Scotland and England. Talking with Mom yesterday she wasn't ready to come home. I'm looking forward to seeing their pics and hearing the stories. Tomorrow my niece and nephew also leave and are going to Serbia to visit their grandmother for the summer. A traveling bunch as of late. Please keep all of us in your prayers.