Hand Cramping
I rarely write checks any more due to online bill pay and auto debits and was thinking I'm not alone. Take the poll and see if you are the same.
In other news Daylight Saving Time will never be the same again after Saturday's change. This is the last year for it as we know it. Next year the spring clock gets moved 2 weeks earlier to the second Sunday in March (instead of first in April) and the fall clock gets moved out one week to the first Sunday in November (instead of last in Oct). 3 more weeks of 'extended daylight'. Say goodbye to trick-or-treating in the dark, which isn't such a bad thing now that I'm a parent.
In other news Daylight Saving Time will never be the same again after Saturday's change. This is the last year for it as we know it. Next year the spring clock gets moved 2 weeks earlier to the second Sunday in March (instead of first in April) and the fall clock gets moved out one week to the first Sunday in November (instead of last in Oct). 3 more weeks of 'extended daylight'. Say goodbye to trick-or-treating in the dark, which isn't such a bad thing now that I'm a parent.
I do the budget and Lacy writes the checks so no hand cramping for me... Oh yeah my blog is a real blog now with pics, posts and all...
Posted by
The Noodle |
4/02/2006 11:28 AM