Numbers Game
While I try to explain to Claire the topography of the space and time continuum along with gravity wells and lensing she just hasn't quite grasped it yet, she just counts to 10. Hopefully in time, but its a good start for a 21 month old in my book.
Heres some of what's currently in our car CD player:




Starsailor: Silence Is Easy
Songs 4 Worship for kids
Switchfoot: Beautiful Letdown
Pottery Barn Kids: Lets Dance
The Shins: Chutes Too Narrow
Coldplay: X&Y
Heres some of what's currently in our car CD player:




Starsailor: Silence Is Easy
Songs 4 Worship for kids
Switchfoot: Beautiful Letdown
Pottery Barn Kids: Lets Dance
The Shins: Chutes Too Narrow
Coldplay: X&Y
That's some good music. I love the Shins lately -- have you heard "New Slang"? It's on the "Garden State" soundtrack, which I highly recommend.
Posted by
Anonymous |
3/11/2006 6:30 AM
The Shins are pretty good, though I not sure about taking advice from an anonymous poster!
Posted by
Dustin |
3/16/2006 6:54 AM