Things Unknown
I guess I just don't get del.icio.us type sites and all the push for categorization/tagging/social bookmarking. I tried it for a couple hours with my Outlook email, then went back to just putting my simple life into folders or simple bookmarks for the few pages I like to read. Anyways, if you're looking for what the Web 2.0 is and many of the sites that are going beyond the typical webpage, here's a list of this year's best sites.
I've used a few of them but can't find a personal use for most. I do enjoy the occasional Tecnorati or other type sites but wonder if I'll ever have a need to use the other categories of sites listed. Hmm, looking over what I've written I guess this is my old-man, somewhat feeling left behind and confused, not as with it as I thought, rant. Maybe Claire can teach me about it in a few years. Though, looking at the current amount of change and things upcoming, the web/entertainment/media will look nothing like it does today by the time she enters school.
I've used a few of them but can't find a personal use for most. I do enjoy the occasional Tecnorati or other type sites but wonder if I'll ever have a need to use the other categories of sites listed. Hmm, looking over what I've written I guess this is my old-man, somewhat feeling left behind and confused, not as with it as I thought, rant. Maybe Claire can teach me about it in a few years. Though, looking at the current amount of change and things upcoming, the web/entertainment/media will look nothing like it does today by the time she enters school.