5 Second Delay
Since the photo I wish I could post would probably gross some people out, showing the raw power of a Risley kid's bowel movement, I'll simply post about something else.
I learned how to spin the pen during college (to the annoyance of my classmates during the continuous dropping) but never to this amount. There are websites and videos of some pretty incredible "contact juggling" of the sorts. Amazing what some coordination and many wasted hours can do. An example video here.
I learned how to spin the pen during college (to the annoyance of my classmates during the continuous dropping) but never to this amount. There are websites and videos of some pretty incredible "contact juggling" of the sorts. Amazing what some coordination and many wasted hours can do. An example video here.
WOW!! You almost posted about your childs bowel movement?
I love it!!! After Claire, I was still unsure, but after that comment you are officially a parent.
CONGRATS!!!
Posted by
TDaddy |
3/29/2006 10:26 PM