« Home | That's a terrible idea! » | Photo Story » | Just for today » | Nothing But Static » | 3 Months and counting » | Fishing for babies » | Our Children » | Free Office (pt 2) » | Numbers Game » | Authentic Vintage » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

More to Read

While not a large reader, I do like the occasional story or quick knowlege gain. Google book project, where there are scanning many books for searching, I think is still going on despite some lawsuits. But there are of course thousands of books/texts out there that no longer have copyright on them and there is an effort to preserve them via transfer to computer text or e-book.

Thousands of titles available here to freely download to pc or pda: www.gutenberg.org

I'll have to admit because of it, it's likely the first time I actually remember reading our constitution (while waiting in line somewhere).

In other news, Amy and I had another great meal at Papa Dio's last night. She pointed it out and I tend to agree, we're starting to tire of chain restaurants as that is mostly what is closely available. If you've got a local, favorite, independant cafe or restaurant (say like Cheevers or La Baguette, etc) let us know!

Also, looking at the latest readers box below, it'd be great if you'd leave a quick note telling me who you are if not from the OKC area, and thanks for reading!

This is your mother from Parsons Ks.
Your blog is my favorite. Wish Darren had one.

I love Cheever's! I agree I like little independent places better.

Your blog is SO interesting. I just can't stop reading it!! HA!

Post a Comment